Required Skills and Experience:
- C# .NET
- Visual Studio
- 3 or more years of experience
- Understanding of SOLID principles
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the requirements, ask follow-up questions, and provide solutions.
- Understand and analyze existing code and add new features or provide solutions to existing issues.
- Write tests for your code and perform manual testing to make sure code is working as intended.
- Work with product owners and lead developers on solutions.
- Participate in AGILE development processes, including stand-ups and weekly sprint planning.
- Understand and adapt to technological changes and requirements quickly.
- Communicate with fellow developers to brainstorm and explain solutions.
- Understand and follow the coding practices and standards in place.
- Identify and report issues to product owners.
Preferred Skills and Experience (Not Required):
- Understanding of REST API guidelines and Open API
- Experience in or understanding of Unit Testing
- Experience in or understanding of Postman
- Experience in or understanding of AGILE development principles